Rims

Need new rims, what is everyone riding?
Tags: rims, mtb, 26 inch, taco
Fred Jensen said...

Need new rims, what is everyone riding?

A friends of mine used to ride the DT Swiss, I think he still does. He uses them for both downhill and riding street.
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats

A friends of mine used to ride the DT Swiss, I think he still does. He uses them for both downhill and riding street.

And he likes them?
Fred Jensen said...

And he likes them?

Yup, he's been riding them since 2009 I think, got them from Aaron Chase.
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats

Yup, he's been riding them since 2009 I think, got them from Aaron Chase.

Like the Aaron Chase? I'll look into those rims.
Fred Jensen said...

Like the Aaron Chase? I'll look into those rims.

Yup, you could also get some odyssey hazard rims, I think they made them in 26 inch. I've been running those for bmx ow, super strong, a little heavy but so worth it!