Crop Sensor

Does anyone use Crop Sensors for video/photography shoots?
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats

Does anyone use Crop Sensors for video/photography shoots?

Whats a crop sensor?
Matt Scott said...

Whats a crop sensor?

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/crop-factor.htm
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats
My buddy says that crop sensors are just fine, most filmmakers use full frame simply because they can afford it and it offers better quality for those low light conditions and what not.
Rob Lewis said...

My buddy says that crop sensors are just fine, most filmmakers use full frame simply because they can afford it and it offers better quality for those low light conditions and what not.

Thought as much, I was just wondering if there was any. It's like photographers at sport events, they save more money getting a crop sensor and 300mm than a full frame and 400mm with the same quality.