number 1

We should have a 'friendly' competition of who can be rated #1 on this site.
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats
Great idea, of course since I'm currently in rank #1 it's hard to think it's a bad idea Wink

I heard the site might do some giveaways for getting high scores soon.
-Dave

Ok that's not fair, I'm starting at #13 TongueUnhappyUnhappy
Dave Party said...

Great idea, of course since I'm currently in rank #1 it's hard to think it's a bad idea Wink

I heard the site might do some giveaways for getting high scores soon.

That's about to change Wink
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats
Tim Fraser said...

Ok that's not fair, I'm starting at #13 TongueUnhappyUnhappy

lol of course new users start at low ranks, they have been the least active on the site so far! hahaha Smile

@Matt good luck!!!
-Dave
Dave Party said...

lol of course new users start at low ranks, they have been the least active on the site so far! hahaha Smile

@Matt good luck!!!

Boom!
Dave Party said...

@Matt good luck!!!

oh I see, now I'm #8, sweet! Happy

Boom!

Dang it that was fast, but I'll get there again!
-Dave

What is the point of the rating?
Tome Hatter said...

"What are points?
Right now points are just points, but soon you will be able to buy or win cool stuff with them too.
How do I earn points?
- There are lots of ways to earn points on Stoked.com and just by being active on the site you will get more. Some examples of when you get points include when you post new media, make a comment, or post a blog."
Tome Hatter said...

Don't worry about it, I got #1 in the bag!
Yeah and I'm number 17
John Wallace said...

Yeah and I'm number 17

Sucks to suck, jk. Tongue

#7, I'm catching up!Grin

Wait, so I don't come to this site regularly I lose my spot in rank? I'm now #11 Unhappy