INSTAGRAM

I need more followers on instgram, I'm always posting stuff bmx/skate related, so follow for follow?
@b0tswana
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats
Never really got the instagram thing, haven't really tried it to be honest but am curious, what's the advantage of using it?
whisdude said...

Never really got the instagram thing, haven't really tried it to be honest but am curious, what's the advantage of using it?

It's like twitter but with images and text, if you follow the right people you see some pretty cool things.
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats

It's like twitter but with images and text, if you follow the right people you see some pretty cool things.

Cool, always wondered why twitter didn't just allow images? Will probably check it out this week thanks dude

I need more followers on instgram, I'm always posting stuff bmx/skate related, so follow for follow?
@b0tswana

I would but I don't have an Instagram.
Folled and follow me too @TheHolyFlipster !! even though I'm still in need of a new camera lol