Chasing Mavericks

Has anyone checkout Chasing Mavericks yet?
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats
Nope, looked decent from the trailer but pretty "hollywood" would be cool to see though
-Dave

Has anyone checkout Chasing Mavericks yet?

I'm trying to find it online.
Tom Hatter said...

I'm trying to find it online.

Did you find it?
Just so you guys know the Mavericks Invitational is going down this Sunday. 24 of the best surfers from around the world will compete, it will be live streaming here: http://www.mavericksinvitational.com (link attached below)
Last update on January 17, 10:58 am by Dave Party.
Attachments
-Dave
John Wallace said...

Did you find it?

Nope, I guess I will have to wait longer or buy the DVD.
Anyone know where I can get the DVD, I haven't heard anything about this movie since the theater previews.
Rob Lewis said...

Anyone know where I can get the DVD, I haven't heard anything about this movie since the theater previews.

http://www.ondvdreleases.com/1505-of-men-and-maver...

I also found it online. Great movie!
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats