MacBook vs PC

Which is better for media, mac book pros or windows computers?
John Wallace said...

Which is better for media, mac book pros or windows computers?

Macs are expensive for what you get out of them.
Matt Scott said...

Macs are expensive for what you get out of them.

That's true, but PC computers are normally made out of lesser material and generally last about 3 years, less so now that companies are trying to spend less on making them. Personally I am a mac fan simply because I went from hating them because I used to think they were over hyped to loving them because they where s much faster and problem free. And from what i have seen out of every mac no matter what model they last for years, yes they are an investment, but its either an investment for 3 years or one for 7 years possibly.
Idol Manufactoring Photo/Videographer <br /><br /><br /><br />"Your stupid is making my smart hurt."<br /><br /><br />You know you're a longboarder when... <br />When you consider using you e brake in your car to slow down and corner<br />When you see a yoyo and wonder how it handles in the rain<br />When you pull standies in your socks on a hardwood floor<br />When you get a bump wile driving you car and the suspension wobbles and you first thought is how am i going to ride this out<br />When you get a F on a research paper on primates and apes because you wrote about inheats

That's true, but PC computers are normally made out of lesser material and generally last about 3 years, less so now that companies are trying to spend less on making them. Personally I am a mac fan simply because I went from hating them because I used to think they were over hyped to loving them because they where s much faster and problem free. And from what i have seen out of every mac no matter what model they last for years, yes they are an investment, but its either an investment for 3 years or one for 7 years possibly.

That's understandable, I think the whole stigmatism comes from people who buy macs for everyday life more than anything. I can certainly see why there are difference in the prices minus the marketing by apple.
Thanks guys!
Comments:
If you only use media i dont know if it makes a big difference, because a macbook is like atleast $1000 if you buy a pc for that price, then you got a real nice pc.
Comments:
Hi, if you are going to use it just for media management I would suggest to buy a PC because it is a lot easier to upgrade. Find a friend to help you with setup.
Comments:
Imac. Final cut peo